Telehealth visits are now available at MyAlly Health.
We offer many Telehealth services at little or no cost to you, making it easy to get the care you need when you need it! We have appointments available via Telehealth for the following.
- Contraception/Birth Control Counseling
- Discuss Options If You Are Pregnant
- STI Screening & Prevention Counseling
- PrEP Consultation
- HIV Risk Counseling
- STI Treatments
- Contraception/Birth Control
- Screening for anxiety and depression
- Referral information to local specialists for additional care
- Manage contraception side effects
- General counseling
- Manage vaginal and urinary infections
- Treatment for STIs
How Do Telehealth Appointments Work?
Telehealth appointments are as simple to make as a regular appointment. Simply call 701-757-ALLY and request a Telehealth Appointment. The MyAlly staff will send you a zoom link for your appointment date and time, when it’s time for your appointment, follow the zoom link and you will be connected to your provider.
Depending upon your situation, an in person appointment may be needed as a follow up to your Telehealth appointment. Your provider will make that recommendation if needed. Prescriptions can be picked up at MyAlly Health or mailed out to patients.