Drive up to MyAlly Health in Grand Forks on June 17th, 2020 to get free STI testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.
- Drive over to MyAlly Health (4700 S Washington St) on June 17th, 2020 between 8am-5pm
- When you pull up, an employee will bring paperwork to your car.
- After you complete your paperwork, signal to the employee.
- The employee will give you instructions for entering the building.
- If you have a face mask, please wear it.
- If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided.
- A urine sample will be collected.
- Please do not go to the bathroom 1 hour prior to getting tested.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned/sanitized in between uses.
No appointments necessary on June 17th.
Help us promote a safe and healthy environment for all.